· Skillfully operate heavy equipment designated during assigned shift in a safe and efficient manner to avoid accidents or undue maintenance or repair work.
· Perform daily inspections and advise supervisor of repairs and maintenance required.
· Read and understand operation manuals for heavy equipment.
· Work in close proximity with other equipment and crewmembers.
· Assist and work with others on construction crews.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must have a minimum of 1-2 years prior experience in operating specified heavy equipment. Applicants must be able to demonstrate high levels of skill.
· Heavy civil construction, road building and earthwork experience preferred.
· Attention and commitment to safety, ability to follow instructions.
· Ability to move at least 50 pounds, squat, climb onto equipment, and work in constant exposure to outside elements.
Fill in the fields and attach your resume and cover letter. Dont forget to mention why you are a good fit for the position. We will notify the employer.