· Operate construction trucks in a safe and efficient manner, on and off highway. Trucks could include: water truck, dump truck, articulated truck, and flatbed truck.
· Complete required driver logs & recordkeeping.
· Perform Daily inspections and advise supervisor of repairs and maintenance required.
· Read and understand operation manuals for trucks and other equipment operating.
· Recognize risks and hazards on job site working in close proximity with heavy equipment and crew members.
· Assist and work with others on construction crews.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be familiar with DOT regulations & maintain current CDL & DOT medical card.
· Must have an insurable driving record.
· High levels of skill in performing duties listed above.
· Heavy civil construction, road building, and earthwork experience preferred.
· Attention and commitment to safety.
· Ability to follow instructions and work cooperatively in a team environment.
· Ability to move at least 50 pounds, and work in constant exposure to outside elements.
Fill in the fields and attach your resume and cover letter. Dont forget to mention why you are a good fit for the position. We will notify the employer.