· Perform physical labor on heavy civil construction project.
· Operate various hand tools including: shovels, powered hand compactors, saws, drills, etc.
· Operating basic surveying/ layout equipment including: tape measure, level, pipe laser, etc.
· Assist in handling, loading and unloading materials safely.
· Recognize risks and hazards on job site.
· Work in close proximity with other equipment and crewmembers.
· Assist and work with others on construction crews.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must have a minimum of 1-2 years prior experience in the construction industry.
· Applicants must be able to demonstrate high levels of skill in performing duties listed above.
· Heavy civil construction, road building, and pipe laying experience preferred.
· Attention and commitment to safety, ability to follow instructions.
· Ability to move at least 75 pounds, squat, climb onto equipment, and work in constant exposure to outside elements.
· Willingness to work hard each day.
Fill in the fields and attach your resume and cover letter. Dont forget to mention why you are a good fit for the position. We will notify the employer.